banner
banner

JOIN

/
Industry outlook
All categories

Industry outlook

  • Categories:JOIN
  • Time of issue:2018-04-03 00:00:00
  • Views:0
  • Description:
    Description:
    Information
    With the development of the global toy market, China’s toy exports have also steadily increased. In 2017, China’s toy exports reached 23.9 billion US dollars, an increase of 28% year-on-year. It is an important toy exporter in the world; while domestic toy exports are mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shanghai, and Fujian are the five major provinces and cities, of which Guangdong Province exports 67.39%, which is the province with the largest domestic toy export volume.
     
    According to the analysis of the children’s toy industry, overall, due to the slowdown in the external demand market, the increase in domestic production costs, the change in the RMB exchange rate, etc., and the export of China’s toys is dominated by OEM, the added value of products is low, which is influenced by upstream brands. The influence of designers and downstream channels is obvious, and the domestic toy export market is facing many pressures.
     
    In 2017, China’s toy industry performed well. According to data from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Bureau of Statistics and other relevant departments, the industry’s production and sales rate last year was 97.8%, a slight decrease of 0.3% year-on-year; the main business income was 235.71 billion yuan, an increase of 8.5%; the total profit was 127.8 100 million yuan, an increase of 8.8% year-on-year; there are estimated to be more than 7,000 toy manufacturers of a certain scale across the country, and there were 9,659 companies with export records in 2016.
     
    More than 70% of the products sold on the world toy market are made in China, and more than 80% in the European and American markets. Guangdong is still China’s largest toy export province, with annual product exports of 22.706 billion US dollars, a year-on-year increase of 24.1%, accounting for 51.49% of the country’s total toy exports, of which traditional toy exports were US$13.043 billion, an increase of 14.36% year-on-year, accounting for national exports. 54.47%.
     
    From the perspective of toy export types, the cumulative export value of animal toys and dolls accounted for 15.67%, a year-on-year increase of 26.59%; the cumulative export value of toys and models with power devices accounted for 13.1%, a year-on-year increase of 53.32%; wheels, scooters and similar wheeled toys Cumulative exports accounted for 7.03%, a year-on-year increase of 29.01%;
     
    Cumulative exports of baby strollers and their parts accounted for 5.26%, a year-on-year increase of 13.85%; the scaled down complete set of model components accounted for 1.71% of cumulative exports, a year-on-year increase of 104.17%; cumulative exports of toy musical instruments accounted for 0.77%, a year-on-year increase of 63.47% .

    Scan the QR code to read on your phone

    HOME   |   ABOUT   |   PRODUCTS   |   NEWS   |   CONTACT

    Add: Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
    Tel: 86-769-22295251 / 22202765 / 22201041 / 86219768
    Fax: 86-769-22297767
    E-mail: info@intextoys.cn

    DONGGUAN INTEX TOYS&PLASTIC ELECTRONIC LTD.

    Mobile Website

    IMG

    CopyRight ©  DONGGUAN INTEX TOYS&PLASTIC ELECTRONIC LTD.
    粤ICP备06082506号    Powered by www.300.cn

    DONGGUAN INTEX TOYS&PLASTIC ELECTRONIC LTD.

    Add: Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
    Tel: 86-769-22295251 / 22202765 / 22201041 / 86219768
    Fax: 86-769-22297767
    E-mail: info@intextoys.cn

    CopyRight © DONGGUAN INTEX TOYS&PLASTIC ELECTRONIC LTD.
    粤ICP备06082506号    Powered by www.300.cn